May 30, 2017

The Fuchsia Tunic....part two!

The last refashion I completed in the tunic series left me with part of a skirt.  I could have just hemmed it and added it to my wardrobe, but quite honestly, I have too many skirts already.  I decided it would be better served as a simple peasant dress for one of my little granddaughters.  To recap, this was the before and after of the tunic:


And the following pictures are my best attempt at photographing a VERY busy toddler.  I think it was easier making the dress than taking the pictures!!






And for some reason, this rock was extra fascinating!




Sorry for the picture overload....but what can I say?....I'm a grandma!

I like to link to these great parties!


 photo signature.png

10 comments:

  1. Adorable dress on a beautiful little girl! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! And nice to have matching outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you were able to create two beautiful garments from one!! My frugal heart loves that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwww!!! What a cutie pie. And such a good idea to use the extra fabric for a toddler dress. Love the tie detail on the front. :) Definitely scored some Grandma points with this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! It was fun chasing her around the yard trying to get pictures. I have about 50 pictures of her backside!!

      Delete
  5. Looks like you had lots of fun with this photo shoot! Love the photo looking at the flower. A super cute little dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate the feedback and always look forward to reading what you have to say! Susan